Bridal makeup + photoshoot

ponedeljek, 15. junij 2015

The bridal season is already in full bloom, so I decided that it would be a great idea to do a bridal photoshoot.  My friend Eva was kind enough to assist me with it and pose as the blushing bride. 

I preped the skin with Garnier Moisture Match 24h Mattifying Fresh Cream and Rimmel London Fix&Perfect Pro Primer in 002. For the foundation I used the usual Illamasqua Skin base and mixed shades 03 and 14 to get the right shade for her skin, and hid all imperfections with Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage mini palette. I contoured and highlighted with Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette and filled the eyebrows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette in shade Ebony. 

I didn't want to go too dramatic with the eyes, so I just shaded the outer corner of the eye with dark brown shades, put some Mac pigment in Melon to the center of the lid and light golden Essence pigment in Be My Briedsmaid in the inner corner of the eyes to brighten them and emphasize their color. On the cheeks is peach blush and nude pink lipstick on the lips. To make the look more durable and fresh I sprayed it with Mac Fix +.

At first, I wanted to braid her hair and make an updo, but we both decided that simple curls were enough, since she usually doesen't do much to her hair herself. She's not getting married any time soon, but she still makes a beautiful bride :) Check out the pictures below.













Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS